05 November 2005

 

6. And On the Seventh Day of Hashing

Atlanta H4 - 3 July 2003

"What I Forgot About the Hash"
alternate title:
"I Think I Got Drunk"

AH4 Hash #: IDR (I Don’t Remember)
Title: Our Lady of the Painful Member
Why It’s Called That: IDR, even though I’ve heard the explanation about 12 times.
Date: 3 July 03
Cost: $18. I remember that, because later, I pulled $2 out of a spot where I never thought I’d see $2.
Hares: Dribbles. If there was anyone else, IDR
Number of Hounds: IDR

We started at our typical July third spot at Peachtree and 15th at the Fountain. And as usual, the area was soon swarming with hashers. Rumor has it there were 100+ people there, and I was exceptionally pleased with the number of out-of-towners and in-town slackers that showed up (they can make hashing much more interesting), although IDR most of their names.

IDR why we ran out of large PTRR shirts, but it didn’t matter. The situation was rectified the next day with a certain scary-looking washable marker and someone saying “Fvck you, it will come out in the wash!”
IDR the trail, because I didn’t DO trail. I got lazy and boxed. But the flour I saw was exceptionally thrown.
IDR the number of beers I had. All I know is that we had a keg and sooner or later, I was able to figure out how many steps it took to get from the pizza to the beer.
IDR how many pieces of pizza I ate
IDR who the first timers/virgins were because I was too busy relieving myself during the circle to notice.
IDR who the new beermeisters are because I was too busy focusing on the beer to notice.
IDR how many people I had drunken conversations with.
IDR when I got home.
IDR who drove me home.
IDR how I got the energy to get up in the morning to go to the PTRR. But that’s another story.
The 8th one, I believe.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?