05 November 2005

 

40. Return of Stunt Snail

Carolina Trash H3 - 12 Septembeer 2004

What I’d like to know is… Why is your hash scribe always gone when I show up to do a Trash trail? The only time I ever see his ass is when he’s out of town, wearing a dress or puking up Guinness. Since I had 6 hours to kill on the drive home, I thought I’d keep my eyes off the road as much as possible and do the write-up in the car. So for all you wanks that couldn’t make it on the 12th, here’s what you missed, from the eyes of this week’s STUNT SNAIL.

The planets must have aligned just right last Monday, because that was the day SPOOGE posted the d’erections to the start. Is it just me, or is that a Trash record? Not only that, he also got hares for the next two weeks. Somebody deserves a little lovin’. Or because of the obvious motivation here, maybe somebody already got some.

The posted “Mystery Hare” was Tonsil Tang, which was of no surprise to anyone who knew both Spooge and Tang live in Spring Lake.

Over-achievers for the day were the people who drove down from Virginia’s Interhash to catch trail.

Apparently, there’s some fallout from the whole RICHARD SIMMONS/BLOW ME debacle. Some anonymous hounds approached me at VaIH and wanted me to pass along that they had gotten word from an anonymous 7Hills hasher, who says - quote - “I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinsky.” Oh wait, wrong quote. Shit. I can’t find the real one. You’ll have to trust me. There’s fallout.

--(Nothing to fear here) L&F



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?