05 November 2005

 

16. Top 10 Things I Learned: Charlotte

Charlotte H3 - 22 Decembeer 2003

Top 10 Things I Learned from My Weekend in Charlotte

10. I will never understand The Gigantic Peach That Looks Like An Ass.
9. Chambord is a glorious invention.
8. No matter where I road trip, Shappens will appear.
7. Note to self: Don't forget the Key Lime Pie shooters again.
6. Waking up at the start of the hash absolutely rocks (extra thanks to SS and MC).
5. Someday, somewhere... someone is going to be named...
(warm up the deliverance banjo here)...
Duh Nuh Near Near Near Near Near Near Near.
4. You can never have too many bandanas.
3. I can actually cum to NC and not pass out.
2. I know how to put on panty hose the right way. Honest.
1. I love beer.

Thank you to everyone for an entertaining weekend.

-L&F



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?