05 November 2005

 

43. Peer Pressure to Get Back to Biloxi

Biloxi H3 - 11 Octobeer 04

[Posted on the Yahoo Group for Biloxi H3:]
“And a moron picked a stupid time to go to California.”

[My reply]

I had two options.

OPTION THE FIRST
I can’t go.

OPTION THE SECOND
Dear Mommy and Daddy:
Thank you so much for my birthday present. I really needed that $500 for gas money, and I’ll be using all of it. I know I’ve only been here a day, but I can’t stay. There’s this Toga Hash in Biloxi I need to go to. I hung out with the hashers there a couple weeks ago, and not only was it entertaining, it was also highly educational. I learned the importance of a 4-foot zipper and I found a place where you can drag a keg to a park bench and hang out without getting messed with by cops. I learned the importance of giving chalk to hounds, and realized that visitors can get away with a whole lot more than they can when they’re at home. Oh, and the Biloxi hashers are trying to help me overcome my fear of “climbing the tree.” As you can see, I have a compelling reason for going back. Sorry for ducking out in the middle of the night. I figured it would save me from getting beat.

Your son,
L&F
a.k.a. Moron



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?