05 November 2005

 

41. Post-Lube for Virginia’s Interhash

Carolina Trash H3 - 12 Septembeer 2004

I learned that Trashers are very patient when trying to give an overly Lost out-of-towner directions to the start.
I learned that the power of persuasion, when used the correct way on a fellow parental unit, can allow you to take your baby along on a swim across a river. Twice.
I learned that river water can be as black as swamp water.
I learned where the largest batch of mosquitoes is located in the United States.
I learned that I can never look at cheese balls the same way again.
I learned that you can make a sarong out of anything... even a dirty, ragged rug that looks like it hasn't been washed in years.
I learned way too much about Trasher genitals.
I learned that trashers are very patient when dealing with an overly excited out-of-towner who just got his Trash mug.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?