05 November 2005

 

17. Top 10 Things: Charlotte Again

Charlotte H3 - 4 January 2003

Top 10 Things I Learned From My (second) Trip to Charlotte

10. There is a God. (S)he made the perfect weather for the weekend.
9. There are some scary people at gas stations in the middle of nowhere.
8. Key Lime Pie!
7. A building that plays tunes for you? I’m a fan.
6. Don’t trust taxi drivers.
5. Ketchup can make any questionable canned meat product taste better.
4. If you see a jar of liquid with peaches floating in it, take a drink. Um… take lots of drinks.
3. Civilians in bars love hearing the Yogi Bear song.
2. There will be hundreds of people with nightmares tonight as they try to cum to grips with seeing a flood of red beings streaming through downtown.
1. I love beer.

I’d like to publicly thank Spitzer and Miss Charlotte for their hospitality. And thank you to everyone for an entertaining red dress run.

-L&F



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?